G-ANNA - Character #wip02

Work In Progress / 04 May 2019


Decided to try out the multi channel face textures from Textures.xyz

I've projected the multi channel textures by using R3DS Zwrap  and baked them out with xNormal. Then, I've imported the displacement maps back to Zbrush and did a cleanup. 

I tried out Mari to cleanup the diffuse map and planning to polish it further in Substance Painter. 

Zwrap - projection looks pretty awesome!

Decided to step back to marvelous and re-simulate to create a bit more interesting folds for the shirt. After playing with it, I decided to adjust the pattern. I've noticed that I had several problems which made everything look a bit too messy:
- The garment in front and back of the shirt had different sizes.
- The shirt had unnecessary curved lines

Also I've learned the following tip:
- To make the clothes more lose or fitted adjust the patterns by using Shrinkage Weft and Wrap instead of resizing the pattern.